- Figure out the maximum amount of guests that your venue can hold.
- Divide the number so that each side of the family gets the same amount of guests. Keep in mind that your parents may want to invite a few people as well. It has been recommended that the couple take half and give each set of parent’s a fourth of the list. This will ensure that no family member or family friend will be forgotten.
- Put down the name of every person that you could think to invite to your wedding. Don’t take the guest limit into account at this point.
- Decide whether or not you would like children present at your event.
- Put the names of your desired guests in order from most important to least important. No one else has to know about this list so don’t feel bad! Also, keep in mind that family members are most important and therefore should come first.
- Start to trim away at your list. Cut the people that you could do without. This is the time to take the venue limit into account.
- Keep in mind that it is unlikely that everyone will be able to attend. Accumulate about an extra 20 percent of guests to invite and put them on a backup list.
- Finally, don’t forget to account for guests who would like to bring guests!
Tips For Creating Your Guest List!2014-11-102022-12-19https://citygirlweddings.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/citylgirl-logo-horz-notag-full-500px.pngCitygirl Eventshttps://citygirlweddings.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/industrial-wedding-morgan-manufacturing_2226.jpg200px200px